Republic of Tunisia
Ministry of Cultural Affairs
National Institution for the Promotion of Festivals,
Cultural and Artistic Events
Carthage International Theatre Days Festival
( 21 ) Twenty – first session
The Organizing Committee of the Carthage International Theatre Days Festival (JTC) announces that the twenty-first ( 21 ) session will take place from 07 to 15 december 2019 and invites professional theatre structures and companies from all over the world who wish to participate therein to submit their participation file to the festival management. The deadline submission is September 15, 2019.
It should be noted that the official competition of the festival will be dedicated exclusively to Tunisian, Arab and African professional theatrical performances produced during the year 2019 and that the selection committee, alone, reserves the right to choose performances for both the official competition and side performances and to reject any performance not abiding with the rules of the festival. During the period of the festival the organizing committee may program, , more than once any selected theatre performance in various locations within the territory of the Republic of Tunisia.
The festival will provide the following: Venue and technical support, full board accommodation during the stay and local transportation of the participating companies. Companies will cover international transportation costs for its members as well as for equipment and accessories necessary for the performance.
Companies wishing to participate will have to submit their application files comprising the following documents:
– The completed participation form (to download from the festival site: www.jtc.tn):
– Bio data of the author, the director, the actors and technicians accompanied by their photos and a summary of the proposed theatrical work.
– The technical sheet containing all required stage elements as well as technical sound and light requirements.
– A certificate of the first performance accompanied by photos of the proposed theatrical performance.
– The press kit including all critical and media elements.
– A high resolution audiovisual recording of the show.
Applications should be sent by email (email@example.com) or by post to the Carthage International Theatre Festival at the following address: 16 bis rue d’Autriche, Belvedere, 1002 Tunis – Tunisia. Fax: +216 71 786 829 or by phone: + 21671280678/71280810.
* Nota bene :
Incomplete applications not meeting the conditions for participation will be discarded.